Sunday, June 24, 2012


To: laniebunnies@gmail.com
From: juliamaylarkin@gmail.com

Hi Lanie!

I am SO excited that we're writing to each other.  I've never had a penpal before!  You live in the Philippines, right?  It must be fascinating!  Much more so than boring old rainy Washington.  Over here, the sky is always grey and you get use to wearing boots and seeing ducks everywhere.  Cuppy, my sister, is always chasing them and trying to pick them up.  Once, she slipped and landed in a huge puddle, covering herself with mud!  I thought it was quite amusing, but being only three, she didn't see the joke.  Do you have any bothers or sisters?  What are they like?  I have an older brother- his name is Will.  He's in collage and I miss him a whole lot.  How about pets?  It's one of my lifelong dreams to have a dog or cat.  Or a bird for that matter.  I don't really care what it is.  My cousins live on a farm (at least, I think it's a farm), and have every single animal you could think of!  Dogs, cats, chickens, horses, goats, sheep.....EVERYTHING.  I've only gone to their place twice, but I remember being so excited about riding a pony that the horse freaked out and stepped back.....on my toe.  Good first experience.  This is getting a little long, so to keep you from falling asleep, I shall be signing off.  
Your penpal,
Julia 
P.S. Write back soon!!








1 comment:

  1. There is no follow button on this blog, I'd like to follow it! :)

    ReplyDelete